Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Windows XP OSX



I've always had a secret desire to own a Mac. Of course, I didn't do anything to get one, but today I've made my first step: I've installed FlyakiteOSX (mirror), which is an application that transforms Windows XP in a Mac OSX. Like magic. The package is more than a simple skin, it makes subtle changes:

* Command Console looks like the Terminal
* every folder can have a different color
* Spotlight clone with Google Desktop
* new effects for icons and folders
* shadows for windows and taskbar
* new cursors, screen savers, boot screen, wallpaper, Jaguar sounds
* new look for Internet Explorer, Outlook Explorer, Office

If you go to the site, you'll see a small version of an online Mac OSX desktop. The setup has about 30MB, but the result is a beautiful new operating system that makes your work on your computer more enjoyable.

No comments: