Monday, November 24, 2008

Ultra High Definition Vista Wallpapers

I love wallpapers. They make my day everyday. Without worrying much about the pain to search wallpapers, I have spent countless hours searching the web to find a perfect wallpaper. Here from the high definition wallpaper collection, I upload a selected few (fifty exactly) for you. I don't know about the copyrights of the photos as some were collected from my friends, emails and CD/DVD sample wallpapers. In total, there are 52 wallpapers which I am presenting as two hubpages.

If you are like me, who is passionate about decorating computer's desktop , then you will enjoy these collection. I will come back with more soon. Click on each image to open the full 1600 X 1200 resolution in a new window. Some images are of 1920 X 1200, but you can use them as such with 'Stretch' Option.



No comments: